First number is before weight. Middle number is current weight. Last number is goal weight.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day Two

   I missed last night's last round of drops because what I ate for dinner was making my stomach queasy. Too much Frank's Hot Sauce I guess.
   I took most of my drops today. Will probably miss the last one tonight as I'm super tired and it's already 9pm and I just took the 5th round at 8:30. There's no way I'm staying up till 11:30 to take more. I'm sure it'll be fine.
   Sadly, I didn't get to do the food shopping I was hoping to do today; so I'm not sure how I'm going to do tomorrow. I need to get the food list and see if I have anything in this house that will work for the day. Either way, I'm excited to do this! With Becky's success, I'm sure I can do it, too, and once again, I'm looking forward to A Skinnier Julee!
   My weight today was still 185.6 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment