First number is before weight. Middle number is current weight. Last number is goal weight.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day Eight

   Looks like no Renaissance Faire today (so no more visits for this season...sadly), but I guess that's a good thing regarding my diet. It's really hard to pass up the yummy wheat bread and cheese with a nice, cold Harp! Not to mention wanting to eat the other yummy food they have there. I could go alone since it appears nobody else can (or wants?) to go...but I dunno if I can do it alone.
   And even though a warm day means losing a pound or so while sweating in a tightly cinched bodice, I guess I'm better off staying home and trying to get some work done on my Jacquard painting for school...and other school projects I need to work on.
   I weigh 179.6 lbs. again today. I'm at a small plateau again.

No comments:

Post a Comment